[discuss] NETmundial registrations - deadlines

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Tue Mar 18 13:47:12 UTC 2014

The registrations are being sent to people as a result of expressions of
interest which needed to be posted by end of Feb. They seem to be going
through the expressions of interest and then providing the accepted
expression of interest a link for registration.  I have no idea what the
specific selection criteria are, but assume they have something to do
with the justification for attendance that was requested in the
expression of interest.  I understand this to be a rolling process, so
as they firm up numbers of accepted registrations, they will include
more people in the registration process.

I am not sure what process may exist for those who did not submit an
expression of interest by the end of Feb.  Perhaps Carlos would be able
to address this issue with the organizers?

Best-

Joe