[discuss] surveillance governance, was Re: [governance] NTIA statement

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at ccianet.org
Tue Mar 18 17:22:59 UTC 2014

+1: but the key to ensuring that happens is to think about where the political needs for action on other issues like surveillance can be met, and to socialize where those spaces exist. This is why I, among others, are keen to see an understanding that issues primarily about something other than IG remain so.