[discuss] A thought experiment - what follows the 'IANA transition?'

Pindar Wong pindar.wong at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 23:51:47 UTC 2014

Hi Barry

It's been a long while...and thanks for this hub-spoke thought piece.  Two
quick questions:-

1) Would this model prohibit  the 'relatively autonomous' spokes forming
inter-spoke relationships if necessary  i.e. moving from pure Hub-Spoke ->
Mesh (or would be it Hub-Spoke forevermore)?

2) Although you put it as TBD, when do you view your 'adjudication arm for
settling any disputes' being established i.e. would there need to be
procedural certainty beforehand or would there be a mechanism to evolve it
as the form and nature of disputes emerge or are better understood?

Tks.

p.