[discuss] Host country

S Moonesamy sm+1net at elandsys.com
Wed Mar 19 13:01:58 UTC 2014

Hi Hago,
At 01:26 19-03-2014, Hago Dafalla wrote:
>    Please read my contribution for Netmundial which political
> sanctions are  mentioned.
>Impact of ICANN being a US registered organization and its relations
>with countries under US trade embargo Impact of ICANN being a US
>registered organization and i...

I read your Netmundial contribution.  According to that document
ICANN has discriminated against Sudanese people participating in the
ICANN working groups.  The document mentions that the problem is
because ICANN is registered in the United States.

Could someone working for ICANN please look into the matter?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy