[discuss] The ITU weighs in...

manning bill bmanning at isi.edu
Wed Mar 19 21:19:11 UTC 2014

http://www.itu.int/en/council/cwg-internet/Pages/consultation-mar2014.aspx

(text from Andrew)

—————

Greetings,
The ITU's Council Working Group on International Internet Related Public Policy (CWG-Internet)
+recently agreed to conduct an open, online consultation asking all stakeholder their views on the
+role of governments in 12 specific internet-related public policy areas.

CWG-Internet had recently conducted a similar consultation amongst governments only.  Noting that
+all stakeholders should have the opportunity to weigh in on this important question In response,
+the United States and may of our friends supported an open consultation, so we are pleased to see
+this opportunity come about.

I encourage you to check out the link below and consider providing a submission.  Short answers are
+great (and perhaps more effective), so please don't feel the task is too great a burden.

---------

/bill
Neca eos omnes.  Deus suos agnoscet.