[discuss] [governance] NTIA statement

McTim mctimconsulting at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 10:58:11 UTC 2014

Norbert,

I don't know what you are looking for here.

Would you like to deny that he said that?

Would you like to deny that a link to a video in which he said that was posted?

If it wasn't on governance, perhaps it was on BB or 1net.

I know he said it, I don't know if he meant it, I know that a link to
the video was posted and discussed.

rgds,

McTim