[discuss] [governance] NTIA statement

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Thu Mar 20 11:39:04 UTC 2014

> Norbert,
>
> I don't know what you are looking for here.
>
> Would you like to deny that he said that?
>
> Would you like to deny that a link to a video in which he said that
> was posted?

Hi McTim

If Fadi indeed said what you claim he said then I want to be able to
understand the context, quote his statement, and give the source.

If on the other hand the assertion about Fadi having said this in a
well-publicized video cannot be substantiated, I'd request that that
assertion be withdrawn.

Greetings,
Norbert