[discuss] FW: Comcast undertakes 9 year IETF cosponsorship!?

S Moonesamy sm+1net at elandsys.com
Fri Mar 21 19:01:17 UTC 2014

Hi Mike,
At 11:22 21-03-2014, michael gurstein wrote:
>Great to see Comcast supporting the public good
>err
 it’s stakeholder interests
 err

>“multistakeholderism” and “our” institutions for
>supporting “enhanced democracy” err
>“multistakeholderism” blithely accepting such sponsorship

There is a cost to my participation.  If I cannot afford to do that I can:

   (a) Stop participating

   (b) Accept financial sponsorship from Comcast (I used Comcast as an example)

Is it acceptable for me to do (b), assuming I
will disclose the financial sponsorship?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy