[discuss] surveillance governance,, etc.

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Sun Mar 23 11:57:30 UTC 2014

While I understand why proponents of different positions might like to
get into miniscule details of point/counterpoint, this is essentially
bilateral bickering in front of the audience.  Why not take this off
list between the concerned parties?  The ad nauseum repetition of the
same arguments (saying it over and over again does not help...) and
subsequent issues related to personal characterizations is serving as a
significant disincentive to continued participation in this list.  I
think if we stick to facts as opposed to conclusions and hyperbole we
would all be better served.  The level of mail has dramatically
increased again defeating the attempts to make the list more useful and
manageable.

My comment is not directed at any one person  and it is unfortunately
broadly applicable on both sides of these issues.

Joe