[discuss] [governance] Re: Comcast undertakes 9 year IETF cosponsorship!?

Jefsey jefsey at jefsey.com
Sun Mar 23 15:18:33 UTC 2014

At 14:52 23/03/2014, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
>Fully agree. Which is why I am glad that  parminders views are still
>a tiny minority not shared by civil society in general.

You phrased it very well in using "still" as he seems to represent a
broad part of the informed still absentees.
It would probably be advisable to consider Parminder's views are the
people's common view, and find ways to show they are wrong at least
in the future we foresee.
I will take an example you know well: spam. Spam (as well as other
cyber threats) partly comes from the Internet architectural choices
making true origin complex to identify. This architectural choices
are technical yet they affects the life and the purse of billion people.
jfc