[discuss] [ISOC_KE] Fwd: Who should Pay for Netflix?

Patrick Ryan pryan at pryan.net
Mon Mar 24 03:01:28 UTC 2014

This is, in many ways, isn't this a remix of the "sending party pays"
discussion?  There are lots of analysis of this available, although a lot
of it is covered in a report that Scott Markus put together a couple years
ago: "Network Operators and Content Providers: Who Bears the Cost?"  It's
here on SSRN: *http://ssrn.com/abstract=1926768

*patrick s. ryan*
t: +1.512.751.5346
web <http://www.pryan.net> | g+