[discuss] Opportunity for input on the development process for IANAoversight transition plan

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Mar 24 10:01:28 UTC 2014

It would be wonderful if ICANN staff could post the slides used at this
morning's session, which set out further ideas about the process.

Is that possible?

Jordan

Ps - here is a photo of one of the relevant slides. It seems mainly to just
show that schedule of meetings again.

[image: image.jpeg]

--
Jordan Carter

+64 21 442 649

twitter.com/jordantcarter

'Hope is the dream of a person awake' -- French proverb