[discuss] Refocusing the IG debate on other issues

nathalie coupet nathaliecoupet at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 15:53:24 UTC 2014

I believe George's plea came from a deep concern that we are staring at a single tree hiding the entire forest from our view. Would 1net consider discussing orphan issues such as spam and/or the robustness of the Internet in a collaborative way? Other orphan issues I am unaware of could be raised on this platform also.
It seems IG is bigger than ICANN-related issues. Or do 1net participants believe such matters are already thoroughly and competently discussed in other fora?

Nathalie