[discuss] Refocusing the IG debate on other issues

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at ccianet.org
Wed Mar 26 16:06:16 UTC 2014

Thanks Nathalie. Many issues are in fact not really orphans but being
worked in in other for a. Spam for example has existing and highly
effective arrangements as do network security issues, human rights, and
many others. I think there are really very few true orphans.

It would also be useful I think to delimit 'internet governance' as it
clearly cannot apply to absolutely everything.