[discuss] What is MSism?

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Wed Mar 26 19:13:44 UTC 2014

On Mar 27, 2014, at 2:36 AM, Jefsey <jefsey at jefsey.com> wrote:

> Totally uncorrect from mine. You are part of  a VGNIC structure. The largest one so far. But the time for VGNICs fair competition has come. ...

JFC -

  I actually acknowledged your interesting multiple VGNIC perspective
  long ago (see 1net discuss email from me earlier on the 1st and 2nd
  of this month), so you can stop proselytizing.

  The difference in viewpoint is that I also recognize that the folks
  in the "ICANN VGNIC" (using your terminology) have the right to use
  the 1net list for discussion of problems that they see in governance
  of this particular VGNIC, using the terminology and definitions that
  they see most appropriate. You acknowledged this right of VGNIC self-
  organization and determination, but then repeatedly have attempted to
  insert terminology which has not been accepted by those participating
  in this discussion.

  I fully acknowledge you have the right to your beliefs and framework,
  but your continued interference to those who which to discuss Internet
  governance within this particular Internet scope (using the terminology
  of their own choice) is both disruptive and inconsistent with the
  claimed VGNIC framework you repeated try to foist on this community...

  As such, I was just letting your know that I see no need to respond
  further, and was suggesting that you might find a mailing list that
  contains folks with beliefs similar to yours to be helpful in working
  out some of these kinks in your VGNIC framework.

Thanks!
/John

Disclaimer: My views alone.