[discuss] What is MSism?

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Thu Mar 27 16:21:32 UTC 2014

At 15:43 27/03/2014, Jorge Amodio wrote:
>Sure, don't forget to take your meds with you on your way out ...
>
>On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 4:22 AM, Jefsey
><<mailto:jefsey at jefsey.com>jefsey at jefsey.com> wrote:
>At 21:06 26/03/2014, Jorge Amodio wrote:
>In plain English and without the diplomatic coating, get lost and
>take your useless nonsense somewhere else.

It seems we have a Snowden II on the list. :-)

Being the one submitted to this ad personam, I would like to stress
that whatever definition is given to MSism, one permits and protects
free expression even to this extent. Right or wrong, it gives
decision makers an exact evaluation of reality, something from which
they are often deprived.

God bless!
jfc