[discuss] What is MSism?

nathalie coupet nathaliecoupet at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 16:28:59 UTC 2014

Hello Andrew and George,

With MS-ism, there seems to be an increased awareness that stakeholders are not on an equal footing, that decisions taken according to MS processes are not predictable and this clashes with the promise of empowerment for all that MS seems to have made. Discouragement, disillusion and frustration will certainly follow.

Nathalie