[discuss] What is MSism?

McTim mctimconsulting at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 17:50:13 UTC 2014

Hi Nathalie,

As Andrew explained there are different versions of MSism for different fora.

Some are absolutely multi-equal (everyone on an absolutely equal
footing) some are not at all multi-equal.

If policy development processes were predictable, then there would be
little point to use the process at all.

rgds,

McTim