[discuss] Steering committee meeting/call minutes

James Bladel james at bladel.org
Mon Mar 31 10:33:28 UTC 2014

Hello Desiree.  Thank you for the update and I look forward to reviewing the updated SC charter & minutes.

One question: In broad terms, what does the post-Netmundial future hold for /1net?  For instance, is this group expected to be a transitional vehicle, or become a permanent part of the IG landscape?

Thanks--

J.

James Bladel
james at bladel.org