[discuss] network non-neutrality not a mater for /1net

FSP4NET alliance at fsp4.net
Sun May 4 01:18:11 UTC 2014

At 18:12 03/05/2014, Mike Roberts wrote:
>Net neutrality: there's already an active IGF dynamic coalition
>working on network neutrality It has produced substantive work.  A
>starting point for a working group perhaps.
>
>I agree with Adam.  There are better fora for NN discussions than
>1net.  I should have posted to them myself.   - Mike

First, let assume a US legal non-neutral internet. Then let work on
its ICANN centered MS governance where Google and States are on an US
legal equal footing. Then let start a WG to *discuss* Network
Neutrality and produce *work*. Some may understand why free people
need an alternative IG project. It is time Neelie Kroes comes with
some more reasonable decisions to protect the network from US
snooping and edge providers, through innovation, documentation, and
free running code.

FSP4NET