[discuss] List membership management

Michel Gauthier mg at telepresse.com
Tue May 6 01:48:19 UTC 2014

At 22:12 05/05/2014, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
>Indeed. And one-person one-name seems to be a vital rule to avoid
>falsifying the debate.

Dont you think that confusing /2NET with a debate is precisely what
falsifies the MS process? Could you please indicate who is then the
ICANN, ISOC, IAB, IETF, W3C, ITU, IEEE, RIR one person who shoualong
you participate to the MS process concerning the IANA transition?

My understanding of this list now is that there are people who want
to work and build a real project with its real stakeholders and those
who only want to chat with other chatters.

Question is: what has the one-person one-mail-name module produced so
far irt. the internet use satisfaction? I am just asking. I try to
figure out what MSism is and what non

M G