[discuss] List membership management

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri May 9 16:02:04 UTC 2014

On 09-May-14 04:09, FSP4NET wrote:

> In such a case it appears that this list
> The best would probably for it to be closed.

I would find that unfortunate.  I think the sharing that goes on amidst
the static, is a good thing that redeems the list and gives it value. I
learn a lot by reading it.

I do suggest that anyone who thinks the list is a waste of time, or
something that should be closed, take care of this in a personal way, by
unsubscribing.

Should enough people unsubscribe, the list might actually wither away,
as good as closed.  But likewise, it may find itself host to a thriving
discussion, with less static, of those who wish to discuss issues
related to Ig, for some definition of Ig, with their colleagues from
other sectors within the groupings of non-governmental stakeholders.

avri