[discuss] accountability

Nii Narku Quaynor quaynor at ghana.com
Sat May 10 13:06:56 UTC 2014

The statement was a 'promise is to be made to an entity'. That spells out a separation

No one has called for "trust us" in this thread

The imagination might come from the promises made to the entity?

Some illustrations of the promises are in David's statement. There are others also to be found in the ntia stewardship transition announcement