[discuss] Internet: the INTER-connection of local NET-works

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Sat May 17 22:54:56 UTC 2014

Am 04/05/2014 1:33, schrieb Seun Ojedeji:
> Hmm... are you suggesting that internet governance should happen at local
> level, then extend to global?
> If that is what your basic technical writeup on networks is trying to
> communicate then I agree with that view and will like to note that this is
> already happening.

I do not know in what reality you live. "Gouvernance" comes from Latin
"gubernare" and means "control and regulate". And you think, the people,
the user of the communication network are able to design and formulate
the principles of her communication systems?

many greetings, willi
Jinotepe, Nicaragua

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast! Antivirus está activa.