[discuss] NETmundial and CSTD mtg

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Sun May 18 10:21:58 UTC 2014

For clarification: Nick's remarks below (as well as much of what Avri
wrote) refer to the “17th CSTD session”, while I was referring to the
CSTD WG on Enhanced Cooperation (which was among the topics discussed
at that 17th CSTD session). A “CSTD session” is indeed a states-first
process.

Greetings,
Norbert