[discuss] Internet: the INTER-connection of local NET-works

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Thu May 22 15:07:33 UTC 2014

Dear Joseph,

in this context we can use a sentence what Albert Einstein used it very
often:
"Wenn Ideen sich verbreiten, dann werden sie zur Wirklichkeit".
"When ideas are spreading, then they become a reality".

I am not shure, that this translation is correct. But, maybe, you
understand the core of this statement.

The infrastructures are our networks locally and globally. Like this
list of www.1net.org. We have many local and regional networks, where
people start to create her local data packet transport systems. On all
continents.

But also in this networks the people have great difficulties to get rid
of the dogmas. They still are based on the definitions set from the
outside. And they use the technical components from the supermarkets.

In the first it is a process to open the doors. Inside and outside of
the mind.

many greetings, willi
Jinotepe, Nicaragua

Am 18/05/2014 05:02, schrieb joseph alhadeff:
> I had a question related to one comment in particular:
>
> I think, we have to create a totaly independent discussion about our
> data transport sytems. Without state or private companies. Only with the
> people.
>
> What infrastructure were you planning to use for "your" data transport
> system that would not include the state or private companies?
>
> Joe
>
> On 5/17/2014 11:24 PM, willi uebelherr wrote:
>>
>> Dear Nathalie,
>>
>> I think, we have to create a totaly independent discussion about our
>> data transport sytems. Without state or private companies. Only with
>> the people.

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast! Antivirus está activa.