[discuss] configuration of the maillist server from 1net.org

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu May 22 21:19:11 UTC 2014

Hello Willi,

Maybe i don't get your need; When you send a mail to the list, do you want
a copy sent to you? OR do you want people to receive your mail and have
option to reply to you or the list?

The former you can achieve, the latter is the current behaviour of this
list and you can't change it as its for list admin to set that globally.
(Although a possible work around could be to always include a reply to
filled when sending a message?)

Regards

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 10:02 PM, willi uebelherr <willi.uebelherr at gmail.com

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng