[discuss] Applying the Right To Be Forgotten to Wikipedia

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Sat May 31 08:26:38 UTC 2014

Historical research, case studies, and facts that make the bulk of
Wikipedia content must not be subject to the ECJ ruling. If that is
the case, Libraries might be forced to tear pages from their hard copy
encyclopedias like Britannica. That makes no sense. Remember, laws
that apply online should apply in real life and vice versa.