[discuss] Statement to present at World Internet Conference @ Wuzhen

James Seng james.seng at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 07:19:00 UTC 2014

I have send out an email with the updated statement in full.

For many of us here who have been involved in many ways, I think we
understand the differences between "NETmundial Multistakeholder Statement"
published in April 2014 and "NETmundial Initiatives by WEF". But for a
causal reader (or even just a reader armed with Google), NETmundial is a
loaded word right now that may cause confusion.

I rather we spend time to focus on the message we want to deliver and not
get rope into the controversy revolving around NETmundial right now.

Of course, please send me your feedback and if most agree to put it back, I
will do so.

We have 48 hours to the event.

-James Seng

--