[discuss] [At-Large] Updated : Statement to present at World Internet Conference @ Wuzhen

James Seng james.seng at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:34:41 UTC 2014

Thanks for the suggestion but that would change the purpose of the letter
totally.

"We, the undersigned, sincerely invite the leaders of the Chinese Internet
Community to recognize the following generally acceptable Internet
principles as a base upon which to build for the Internet in China:"

is precisely what we intended;

Internet in China should follow generally acceptable Internet principles.

-James Seng

--
-James Seng