[discuss] Updated : Statement to present at World Internet, etc.

FSP4NET alliance at fsp4.net
Mon Nov 17 13:47:47 UTC 2014

Dear James,
We are confused by your statement.
1. we understand why you do not quote NETmundial, but perhap's could
you quote the "Sao Paulo Declaration".
2. the opposes the global technical community paradigm expressed by
the IEEE, IETF, IAB, ISOC, W3C it wants to follow?

Your text is supported by notorious names who did not sign OpenStand
but most probably do not want a technology fragmentation, so we
understand your statement as,
- a call for a competitive split of the Chinese internet community
from others global communities,
- that would therefore benefit humanity according to the OpenStand statement,
- in contributing to foster global competition and spur innovation?

Thank you for your clarification.
The FSP4NET IUser Group.
  http://fsp4.net