[discuss] Who is at WIC @ Wuzhen

Pablo Hinojosa pablo at apnic.net
Wed Nov 19 01:18:51 UTC 2014

Hi James. I am in the "New Internet Media New Ecosystem" session at the already over-flown over-flow room. This will be the room where they will broadcast opening session at 11:00am CST for those that do not have an invitation. Not sure they will broadcast the meeting abroad: worth checking wicwuzhen.cn  I have very limited connectivity.  There are many more participants than originally planned for, which means that WIC has already exceeded expectations even before the opening ceremony.

My WeChat ID is: hapoptosis

Pablo