[discuss] Community Statement Presented at Wuzhen Summit

James Seng james.seng at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 11:52:20 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I am please to inform you that I have presented the statement at the Wuzhen
Summit on the morning session of 21st Nov. For the record, I have also
posted the final statement on CircleID as below

http://www.circleid.com/posts/20141120_community_statement_presented_at_wuzhen_summit/

The staffer has just informed me that they are please to receive the
statement. I was also aware (from other sources) that Minster Lu has read
it. I have asked the staffer if they can make any formal acknowledgement or
response to our letter.

Thank you all for all the support ;-) I think we made good progress towards
an more open Internet in China!

--
-James Seng