[discuss] CSCG Letter to Transitional Council re NETMundial Initiative

Virginia Paque virginiap at diplomacy.edu
Fri Nov 28 16:01:00 UTC 2014

Thanks, Milton. A lot of work went into finding the way to handle such a
controversial topic. I think it was an exercise in being 'assertive, but
not aggressive' (at least for me).

It is an ongoing process, and will be constantly re-evaluated and
revisited, so we need people to stay aware and engaged. I for one, think we
will continue to adapt, and use this opportunity if it works for us.

Cheers,
Ginger

Ginger (Virginia) Paque
IG Programmes, DiploFoundation
-----

*Upcoming online courses: *Capacity Development, Humanitarian Diplomacy,
Introduction to Internet Governance, Public Diplomacy, Diplomatic Theory
and Practice. http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses