[discuss] ITU - Internet related Resolutions

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 13:33:01 UTC 2014

I am curious to know why Brazil is on the side of Russia, despite embracing
the multi-stakeholder model, demonstrated recently by Dilma Roussef's
support for NetMundial and despite the proven success of nic.br's
multi-stakeholder model, despite the benevolent influence of Brazilian
Community Leaders like Harmut Glaser. What caused Brazil to be part of IBSA
and why is it on the wrong side?

Sivasubramanian M <https://www.facebook.com/sivasubramanian.muthusamy>