[discuss] Final draft of the IGF Mandate recommendation statement

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 3 23:23:35 UTC 2014

I am sorry I did not hear your interventions on that topic.  I agree
that careerism is an issue, but it is one that I think can be solved
with greater accountability in the system, which is hard to institute in
a temporary project on a 5 year revolving mandate. Further steps in a
maturity model in my view cannot be made without some stability.
Kind regards, Stephanie Perrin