[discuss] There is no internet governance topic or group filtering on the 1NET, NETmundial list

Michel S. Gauthier mg at telepresse.com
Wed Sep 10 22:04:44 UTC 2014

Dear John,

I am afraid you are wrong.

"1net is an open, inclusive, multistakeholder platform for advancing
global discussions on Internet governance" (http://1net.org). ICANN,
NTIA, and everyone on this list will always make sure the internet is
a free talk place and there is no intellectual, political, technical
terrorism of any kind on this list.

Everyone can freely participate to the determination of the future of
the free and democratic multistakeholder internet, under ICANN,
partly ICANN or without ICANN.

That is as long as he/she stays polite and respects netiquette.
.
M S G