[discuss] Towards an Internet Social Forum

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 14:23:55 UTC 2015

Dear Wolfgang,

i thank you very much for this clarification. In particular for:

"knowing that this "one voice" is based on a broad variety of different
nuances but is united around basic values as human rights, equality ,
justice, access, knowledge, bridging the digital divide etc. .."

mamy greetings, willi
La Paz, Bolivia