[discuss] ISOC IG Survey Report Now Available

Joni Brennan joni at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Mar 24 20:12:18 UTC 2015

Thank you Constance and ISOC for the informative community work.  Kantara
Initiative will be tweeting and pushing these very interesting results and
takeaways.

Best,
- Joni

Best Regards,

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Connecting Identity for a more trustworthy Internet - Overview
<http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-overview2014-37969351>