[discuss] The Internet Social Forum initiative

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Sat Nov 14 14:55:27 UTC 2015

Dear Jeremy,

yes, this is a correct position. I have to concentrate my critique to
the organisation ISF and mostly all people understand, what i mean. It
is enough.

I was angry about the text of parminder. And this emotion breaks the
rules in your list. But we should be clear, that any organisation is
always the result of the activity of the people. The organisation, any
form of this, do not exist. Only the active people exist.

I think, that also in the IGF lists, like bestbits or governance, we
need a strong discussion about, how we can create a real InterNet, an
Internet for the people and not for capitalistic instances. And this
discussion we can start in the space of the World Social Forum. In all
IGF lists we have a high level of experience and knowledge. This can be
very helpful for us in the process of creation a real InterNet.

Please, excuse my emotional reaction.

many greetings, willi
Coro, Venezuela