[discuss] 💰I think I've found it!

Peter H. Hellmonds peter.hellmonds at hellmonds.eu
Sat Sep 2 17:26:43 UTC 2017

Looks like it’s time to give this list a rest. Other than faked mails with spam where all of us know they would never ever come from Patrik there seems to be no relevant traffic left here on the list. Unless some real human being tells me there is a value to remain on this list, I’ll be out in a few days.

Cheers
Peter

Peter H. Hellmonds
<peter.hellmonds at hellmonds.eu>