[discuss] /1net Steering/Coordination Commitee

Klaus Stoll kdrstoll at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 08:53:16 UTC 2013

Dear Milton

Greetings. Could you please take down the pink glasses. The Civil
Society nomination process was nothing but securing power and throwing
weight around. In short it was a joke and as such the nominees will
behave and seen. Pity that 2 groups already disqualified themselves from
be taken serious. That does neither help nor support 1net. It seems to
be tainted from the start.

Klaus

(not miffed, but looking for the truth!)