[discuss] /1net Steering/Coordination Commitee

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 15:40:17 UTC 2013

Probably right because many people are more preoccupied of being something than do something.

You should read the archives and the documents Alejandro Pisanty pointed to about what are the issues and how to put some structure on the discussion.

The committee formation is just administrative noise that will not tackle any issues if 1net intends to become the Templars of the Internet to "Safeguard the Internet's Public Trust"

-Jorge