[discuss] technical vs societal issues (was: Report from the BR meeting local organizing group - Dec 2013)

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at ccianet.org
Mon Dec 23 09:50:44 UTC 2013

Aside from the Brazil meeting, the 'unpacking' of issues you eloquently present in your first paragraph really needs to be done - right now everything is conflated together and if that's not remedied, we are going to end up with a messed-up Internet for everyone.

It seems to me that the unpacking is an excellent thing for /1net to engage in, whatever happens with one meeting or another.