[discuss] IPv6 Deployment and IG

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 06:54:12 UTC 2013

Thanks Kolnam for the example in your region. So long as there is an open
process in developing policies that determines how the resources are
allocated then this is fine. However I just think taking it further to
national could make the process become political influenced (especially now
that there is shortage of v4). Nevertheless I expect the RIR still have a
general oversight in this to keep track on accountability of NIR.

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4