[discuss] IPv6 Deployment and IG

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sat Dec 28 13:58:52 UTC 2013

If it is the global IG and its possible reform that we are focussed on,
I see three distinct areas in which we will need to take up discussion
and possible reform

1. Technical coordination of the Internet

2. Bridge/ Interface issues (between 1 and 3)

3. Global Internet related public policy making

Going into basic definitions of governance etc IMHO may be of limited
use here. We may instead clarify the above terms and spaces and see who
does what, what are the deficiencies and what is needed to be changed..
It will also be hugely productive to conduct the discussions separately
on these three lines.

parminder