[discuss] Time to be more precise about Internet Governance

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 15:49:29 UTC 2013

It is becoming almost ridiculously funny to keep seen references to IEN 48
from somebody that has been trolling many email lists for many years and
that never before mentioned IEN-48 until Vint recently sent a message to an
email list where we talk about Internet history asking for a version of
IEN-48 that had the figures attached.

Perhaps it is time for a speed upgrade at Tymnet ...

-J