[discuss] Report from the BR meeting local organizing group - Dec 2013

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 11:52:54 UTC 2013

Hi Roland

On Dec 30, 2013, at 6:12 PM, Roland Perry <roland at internetpolicyagency.com> wrote:

> One example is that I was probably once of the few people to have attended every single Geneva prep/consultation and annual session of the IGF in its first five years.

FWIW there are quite a few people from all stakeholder groups who’ve been involved in every meeting over the first eight years, and some of them were even involved before the beginning.   Many of them are here on this list.

Banal end of year observation: there’s been a lot of criticism of the 1net initiative for all kinds of reasons, but at least this list has quickly become one of the more vibrant spaces for really multistakeholder dialogue on IG.

Cheers

Bill