[discuss] What is MSism?

S Moonesamy sm+1net at elandsys.com
Fri Apr 4 21:45:11 UTC 2014

Hi Pranesh,
At 13:36 04-04-2014, Pranesh Prakash wrote:
>I asked this earlier on the IETF mailing list, but I'll ask again:
>how many government officials, other than the U.S., have ever
>participated in IETF mailing lists or meetings or published in the
>IETF Journal? (This is not a rhetorical question; I'm actually
>trying to find out the answer.)

I'll read "participated" as making technical contributions.  I do not
read all the IETF mailing lists.  My guess is that there are a few
people working for governments, excluding the United States, who
participate in IETF mailing lists.  The number is low for the United
States if I exclude government contractors.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy