[discuss] [IANAtransition] H.R 4367 : Internet Stewardship Act of 2014

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:35:45 UTC 2014

Hello James,

Thanks for the share, did i hear someone still with the view that there is
no political side to the oversight? ;)

However irrespective of whether the oversight gets finally transitioned or
not. I think ICANN should still attempt to improve on its internal
accountability process. Perhaps in preparation for the future.

Although i think this if this bill finally get passed into law, it will
defeat all what the US has claimed to stand for (Openness and internet
freedom)

Fingers crossed...

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng